Associate IT Scientific Application Specialist Pomezia Italy,
Posted on : 20 February 2017
- we are looking for a motivated, flexible and experienced Java programmer with a background in Chemistry/pharmacology.
- the candidate should have some knowledge of relational Databases and Web Development.
- his activities will be focused on the development of scientific Applications, integration tools for Microsoft Office, and scripting.
- support and maintenance activities will be complementary to the development activity.
- good interpersonal skills and reporting abilities are required.
- degree in Chemistry/pharmacology or Chemical Engineering (or a different engineering with proved experience in Chemistry)
- experienced in Java programming ( or c/ c++ object oriented programming)
- knowledge of the technical English language (reading and writing English Documentation)
- knowledge of Web Development technologies and relational Databases (preferential requirements).
00071 Pomezia (RM) Italy
Find a Job Find Candidates