Associate IT Scientific Application Specialist - Italy
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are looking for a motivated, flexible and experienced Java Programmer with a background in Chemistry/Pharmacology.
- The candidate should have some knowledge of relational databases and Web development.
- His activities will be focused on the development of scientific applications, integration tools for Microsoft Office, and scripting.
- Support and maintenance activities will be complementary to the development activity.
- Good interpersonal skills and reporting abilities are required.
- Degree in Chemistry/Pharmacology or Chemical Engineering (or a different Engineering with proved experience in Chemistry)
- Experienced in Java Programming ( or C/ C++ object oriented programming)
- Knowledge of the Technical English language (reading and writing English documentation)
- Knowledge of Web Development technologies and relational Databases (preferential requirements).