Associate HR Business Partner - United States
- Lead the new hire orientation and on-boarding processes for all employees. Provide input on content design, best practices and on-going communication of new developments, facilitation, and education.
- Manage site time and attendance system for non-exempt employee population. Partnering with managers and payroll team to ensure timely timecard review and approvals, pay period sign off and hours report generation.
- Participate in and take the lead on assigned projects to support business needs and initiatives for the enhancement and development of HR and general business needs.
- Models and reinforces Takeda’s culture by ensuring that HR practices are aligned with organization objectives. Recognizes when HR practices and business needs are not in sync and recommends appropriate course of action to align between functions.
- Act as key contact for employees in assigned client groups regarding general HR questions, performance management, investigations, employee relation issues and coaching.
- Conduct exit interviews for departing employees, review and assess key reasons for separation, investigate concerns, and proactively work with site Sr HR Business Partner to address issues. Create exit interview data reports and provide insights and analysis on turnover trends. Make recommendations for process improvements regarding business partner transactions and work flow model and reinforce Takeda’s culture by ensuring that HR practices are aligned with organizational objectives.
- Create appropriate training programs for client groups and facilitate or co-facilitate training programs as needed. Create appropriate metrics/reports and analysis to support business needs, assist Hiring Managers with job description creation/updates.
- Partners with internal departments such as Legal, Security, Compliance and other departments to resolve employee issues as appropriate.
- Research, analyze and respond to employee/manager questions and/or issues regarding HR policies and processes.
- Conduct interviews for targeted positions.
- Other special projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in Human Resources department required
- Must have ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Must have ability to work effectively with others
- Must be able to effectively organize and prioritize work
- HR Generalist experience preferred
- Kronos time and attendance experience preferred
- Analytical ability preferred
- Willingness to travel to various meetings or client sites, including overnight trips.
- Requires approximately 10 % travel.
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs