This job is currently Archived,
Associate Global Medical Director, Growth Hormone Disorders - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- Our company is a healthcare company with a leading position within the area of diabetes, haemophilia, growth hormone disorders and hormone replacement therapy in menopause.
- As an employee at our company you will have the potential to make a significant difference to patients, the medical profession and society.
- Does your motivation come from challenges and working in a dynamic environment?
- Is your ambition to create visible results?
- Are you enthusiastic about understanding the business and the people?
- Then we might have the right position for you.
About the department
- The role of Associate Global Medical Director, Growth Hormone Disorders sits within the Global Medical Affairs Biopharm in Switzerland and reports to the Global Director, Medical Affairs Endocrinology.
- You will work in a team of highly motivated Global Medics and liaise with medical affairs teams in selected affiliates, Global Development and Global Marketing to provide Global Medical Affairs expertise for marketed Growth Hormone formulations and pipeline candidate.
- The department is responsible for driving Global Medical Affairs strategy and ensuring high quality generation, interpretation and communication of scientific data.
- You will be leading global medical affairs projects in Adult and Pediatric Growth Hormone Deficiency such as publications, medical education and dialogue with global experts.
- The position will require strategic skills, personal leadership and stakeholder alignment to deliver impactful contribution in cross-functional project teams.
- You will have high visibility in the organization in clinical research, Real World Data projects and interpretation of their results for improving patient care.
- MD (medical doctor degree) combined with minimum 2 years’ experience in Medical Affairs
- Experience from a headquarter based global role in pharma is a must
- Open minded and outgoing team player with track record of leading innovative medical projects with high scientific impact
- Strong business acumen, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience as project leader or line manager as well as experience in customer facing roles (medical scientific liaison, country medical adviser etc.) will be an asset
- High level of proficiency in verbal and written English
- Readiness to travel internationally (approximately 30%)