Associate Director, US Marketing / Product Strategy - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Associate Director, US Marketing / Product Strategy
As a member of the US Marketing team, the candidate for this position will play a pivotal role in leading the development of the digital / non-personal communication plans and executing associated tactics for Jakafi? (ruxolitinib) in the treatment of myelofibrosis and polycythemia vera in the U.S. This candidate will work collaboratively with key stakeholders including Medical Affairs, Sales, Market Insights, and Regulatory. The position will report to the Director, US Marketing / Product Strategy.
- Development and implementation of the healthcare professional digital / non-personal strategy, programs and associated materials.
- Manage the development and execution of digital assets such as website, online promotion, eDetailing, email, video detailing, etc.
- Work closely with key oncology stakeholders including nurses, hospitals, office staff, GPOs, and professional societies.
- Develop and maintain a high degree of therapeutic area knowledge
- Development and maintenance of strong relationships with Sales, Sales Operations and other key functional areas including Medical Affairs, Regulatory, and Legal
- Digital / Non-Personal promotion agency management
- Coordination with Commercial Analysis to incorporate customer insights into programs and materials
- Budget preparation and maintenance
- Develop relationships with key external experts in high priority tumor areas
- Ensure seamless sharing of information, best practices, and lessons learned across the organization
- Perform all company business in accordance with regulations and company policies and procedures
- 8+ years work experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology product marketing
- Experience working with external digital brand agencies and vendors on a day-to-day basis and managing promotional budgets
- Ability to collaborate closely with agencies and other team members
- Experience developing digital promotional plans for pharmaceutical or biotechnology products
- Specialty pharmaceutical/biotechnology experience required including experience in hematology, oncology, or inflammation
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong communication, presentation, analytic and strategic capabilities
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA is preferred