The Associate Director, US Business Analytics serves as strategic adviser & output creator, delivering insights & guidance to US Sales & Marketing Leadership, Therapeutic Area teams, and cross functional teams; including finance, operations, and market access.
- Partnering with internal customers to optimally understand current and future business needs & leading related analyses to inform direction, uncover opportunities, and develop / measure strategies & tactics
- Deriving & delivering strategic guidance; assessing current/future situations and opportunities, forecasting, ROI determination
- Proactively extracting, building, refining, and translating data for insights & guidance to inform decision making
- Leading day to day analytics needs; from data assembly and clean-up, ad hoc workups and reports, to polished executive decks
- Leading and delivering optimal targeting & size/structure strategies
- Advancing strategic capabilities & output via new analytical capabilities, tools, 3rd party solutions & approaches
- Collaborating with CRM and Data Management teams for on-going data quality & process improvements
- Collaborating with Reporting team for production report design, QA, ongoing refinement
- Minimum of 3 years analytics experience in pharmaceutical, biotech, finance, or comparable industry
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills and ability to explain complex concepts clearly to a variety of audiences
- Ability to adapt quickly and deliver value in a highly dynamic environment with concurrent priority tasks
- Expertise in the production, review, and presentation of datasets, analyses, tabulations, graphics, as well as developing & refining the accompanying decks, story, and supporting information
- Hands on experience designing/delivering Marketing Science/advanced analytics methodologies a plus
- Experience using data management technology such as SQL desirable
- Strong emotional intelligence & ability to work effectively whether alone or as part of a team
- Analytical acumen, clear & effective communication/presentation, learning agility, perseverance, drive for results
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of relevant experience and training
- Master’s Degree in a related field is preferred
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare disorders. Our company developed and commercializes the first and only approved complement inhibitor to treat patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), two life-threatening ultra-rare disorders.
- As the global leader in complement inhibition, our company is strengthening and broadening its portfolio of complement inhibitors, including evaluating potential indications for eculizumab in additional severe and ultra-rare disorders.
- Our company's metabolic franchise includes two highly innovative enzyme replacement therapies for patients with life-threatening and ultra-rare disorders
- In addition, our company is advancing the most robust rare disease pipeline in the biotech industry, with highly innovative product candidates in multiple therapeutic areas.