Associate Director Regional Security Job - Singapore
Regional Security Managers are assigned to specific geographical areas and are directly managed by Regional Security Director. He/She is responsible for providing primary security support for MSD assets and operations, which include sales and marketing; manufacturing; and research. Incumbents are also tasked with a leadership role on security matters, developing creative approaches to customizing and implementing core security strategies to meet their client's business needs and serve as a key resource to the senior management of their client group. Other
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Provide primary tactical & strategic security support to specific divisional/regional operations.
- Establish and maintain seamless interface with regional management and operations.
- Analyze security exposures and implement cost effective passive, reactive, and proactive programs to address these exposures.
- As directed by Regional Security Director, conduct/support investigations within the region and/or also elsewhere as requested by Global Security Management. Will be required to travel extensively as directed.
- Maintain close liaison with government, industry, security, and intelligence professionals within the region.
- Provide guidance and support to site and subsidiary security operations within the region ensuring that Global Security Group worldwide standards, policies and procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Provide support as directed in the areas of Executive Protection, Crisis Management, Site Security Surveys, and Risk Assessment/Risk Analysis.
- Handles high volume & complex caseload with little oversight and maintain incident reporting database & measurements for region.
- Accountable to assigned client groups and GSG management for efficient and highly effective delivery of security services.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Ability to identify security issues and customize, implement/execute solutions.
- Security professional with 5-10 years experience in corporate security, 5-10 years experience in law enforcement/military or intelligence service within region. International security experience and foreign language proficiency are desirable.
- Recognized international security qualifications/accreditations either from public and/or private sector are preferred.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills, with proven “customer service” orientation.
- Proven ability to work in varying situations, from committee work in which a “team player” approach is essential to situations in which considerable independence and self-motivation is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work with wide range of individuals from diverse backgrounds, countries of origin, and at varying levels within the corporate structure.
- Established range of professional contacts, polished interpersonal skills, excellent research and writing abilities under extremely tight deadlines and competing demands, and familiarity with the range of professional literature in this area.
- Demonstrated ability to perform under pressure and respond rapidly to breaking situations. Sound, proven judgment is a must.
Job: Global Security Job Title:Assoc. Dir, Global Security
Primary Location: APAC-SG-Singapore-Singapore
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Database, Manager, Military Intelligence, Research, Technology, Management, Government