- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- The Integrated Process Team (IPT) Quality Lead is accountable for the Quality oversight within the IPT value stream.
- The successful candidate will develop an effective, focused and strong Quality IPT team by understanding: their abilities, unique contribution and broadening their skill set to be agile and prepared for any future business requirements.
- Provide your team with the tools and development opportunities (including educational assistance, job rotation, cross-functional training, Six Sigma) to make them successful.
- Coach the IPT Leadership team on the required Quality standards and ensure they have full understanding of cGMP requirements.
- This requires the management of a robust Quality Management System to support a flexible, collaborate, multi-skilled teamwork environment.
- The IPT Quality Lead will be active member within the cross functional IPT Team providing independent quality technical expertise, support and advice to IPT on all Quality Assurance and cGMP compliance aspects.
- The IPT Quality Lead will model the company Leadership behaviors and understand the MPS principles to drive a culture of continuous improvement building a High Performance Organisation.
- Ensure supply to ensure straight through product flow and to ensure the team meets all product quality and compliance requirements to enable disposition for each batch, through the implementation and oversight of the Quality Management System for the IPT
- Champion the highest Quality and compliance standards for the IPT
- Champion Permanent Inspection Readiness for the IPT
- Lead Quality Team providing ongoing coaching and support to all Quality Team members, including the identification and development of key talent and skills within the team.
- Drive the Quality Team's performance so that every individual understands their individual contribution and how it impacts the site.
- Sound financial stewardship, management and control
- Participate and Comply with our Manufacturing Division Quality Management System
We require a candidate with:
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or Biologics manufacturing operation (e.g. Quality, Science etc.).
- At least ten years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a management / leadership role in a Quality function.
- Knowledge and experience in interpreting current regulatory requirements and providing independent support to a manufacturing operation.
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science, Quality). Desirable Microbiology or biotechnology.
- Desirable QP qualification.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Preference for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Microbiology, Manager, Biotech, Law, Pharmaceutical, Science, Management, Legal