Associate Director Pricing & Reimbursement - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As a member of the team working on Pricing, Reimbursement, and Market Access, develop and implement the International Region pricing and access strategy.
- Conduct analysis and research to define and propose the optimum price and positioning for our products.
- Manage the process of developing high quality health technology assessment submissions.
- Work with the commercial, medical and regulatory teams at both regional and country levels to ensure alignment and execution of launch sequencing, submission processes, and payer negotiations strategy.
- Work with relevant functions to craft and enhance the assets’ global value propositions, and manage local adaptations.
- Act as an internal expert on how the evolving policy and industry trends affect our brands and products.
- Communicate clearly and concisely the implications of new policies, and propose actions needed to ensure the optimum environment for our products.
- Manage external agencies as needed to help understand market and product issues and to plan and implement strategies to meet objectives.
- Work with global Corporate Development and New Product Planning teams on the assessment of acquisition targets.
- Help design, maintain, communicate, and execute price bands and related pricing policies.
- Help evaluate ad hoc pricing requests and proposals.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience working with pricing & reimbursement in major European markets
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- Degree level education
- Further education of an MBA or in Economics preferred