This job is currently Archived,
Associate Director Pricing & Reimbursement Oxford United Kingdom,
Jazz Pharma (company)
Posted on : 26 January 2017
This position is responsible for supporting the development and execution of pricing and access strategy and programs across the International Region for both existing and potential products and brands. This role will work with relevant regional and global teams to ensure price and access optimization through the assets life cycle using a combination of pricing and value analysis, pricing strategy, launch sequencing, the navigation of reimbursement processes, the support of relationships with payers, and the understanding and influence of policy.
- As a member of the team working on Pricing, Reimbursement, and Market Access, develop and implement the International Region pricing and access strategy.
- Conduct analysis and research to define and propose the optimum price and positioning for our products.
- Manage the process of developing high quality health technology assessment submissions.
- Work with the commercial, medical and regulatory teams at both regional and country levels to ensure alignment and execution of launch sequencing, submission processes, and payer negotiations strategy.
- Work with relevant functions to craft and enhance the assets global value propositions, and manage local adaptations.
- Act as an internal expert on how the evolving policy and industry trends affect our brands and products.
- Communicate clearly and concisely the implications of new policies, and propose actions needed to ensure the optimum environment for our products.
- Manage external agencies as needed to help understand market and product issues and to plan and implement strategies to meet objectives.
- Work with global Corporate Development and New Product Planning teams on the assessment of acquisition targets.
- Help design, maintain, communicate, and execute price bands and related pricing policies.
- Help evaluate ad hoc pricing requests and proposals.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience working with pricing & reimbursement in major European markets
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- Degree level education
- Further education of an MBA or in Economics preferred
Oxford United Kingdom
Find a Job Find Candidates