Associate Director, Patient Services Operations - United States
Takeda is a global, innovation-driven pharmaceutical leader with 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put patients first for more than 230 years while we live our values of Takeda-ism—Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an Associate Director of Patient Service Operations in our Deerfield, IL office. Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As an Associate Director of Patient Service Operations working on the Specialty Business Unit team, you will be empowered to enhance the lives of our patients and experiences of our providers and patients alike. A typical day will include:
- Managing Takeda’s patient services operations and guiding the operational design, implementation and management of these services across specialty brands, including but not limited to the following: Nurse Care program, patient peer-to-peer programming, patient database maintenance and management, and other patient services related support programs.
- The Associate Director of Patient Service Operations will lead the development of an integrated patient services platform with full accountability for program operations (including P&L), external partner relationship, and case management functions.
- The AD of Patient Service Operations also serves as Takeda’s Subject Matter Expert (SME) for an integrated patient services platform, working cross-functionally with members of Marketing, Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, Legal, Training, Medical and Scientific Affairs and Regulatory, along with relevant external customers and stakeholders.
- Responsibility for the ongoing management of current and future patient services with a focus on operational excellence in support of patient and brand objectives.
- Create and oversee patient service operations including: management of staffing, rules of engagement, SOWs, SOPs, and exception processes.
- Develop metrics to track and assess performance against strategies and goals.
- Primary Takeda contact for patient services interactions and communications with and between vendors(s) and key internal stakeholders; responsible for providing organizational updates related to patient services and support service programs.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a solid understanding of areas related to patient services including HIPAA compliance, patient privacy/permission, and optimal patient interactions and establishing themselves as Takeda’s SME for patient services.
- Responsible for building effective working relationships with internal colleagues across various departments within Takeda including Marketing, Managed Markets, Sales, Medical and Scientific Affairs, Specialty Operations, Training, Compliance and Legal regarding all patient services and support service related programs.
- Develop strategic recommendations and implementation plans for future Takeda patient services programs that achieve brand specific patient access objectives and KPIs at launch and throughout the product lifecycle.
- Support the annual brand planning process with data driven patient services insights.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS: Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.*LI-DB1-USA