Associate Director/Director of NEXTflex Product Portfolio - United States
- Our company is seeking a highly motivated individual to join its Diagnostics group as Director of the NEXTflex Product Portfolio.
- You will be an important part of the team by assisting in the development and management of NGS products with a focus on the clinical market.
- Help define NGS product vision and strategy
- Drive growth of NGS products to achieve top line revenue and manage P&L
- Manage worldwide supply, demand, revenue, margin and pricing for product portfolio
- Analyze market trends, customer requirements and competitive strategy, and identify opportunities for increasing customer and business value through product differentiation.
- Lead new product development process from concept through commercialization, including voice of customer research, and definition of customer and product requirements and value proposition.
- Serve as liaison and product expert for co-development and co-commercialization programs with external partners
- Manage project scope, budget and schedule to achieve timely completion of project deliverables.
Job Requirements :
- Experience in the Life Sciences market required
- Experience taking clinical NGS products to market preferred
- Experience with targeted sequencing and molecular diagnostic products preferred
- Experience with CE-IVD markets preferred
- 5 or more years’ experience in product management, marketing, sales, or a related function is required
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a life sciences-related discipline is required. Advanced degrees preferred.
- Understanding of genomics, sequencing, molecular biology products is necessary. Strong focus and knowledge in next generation sequencing technology is absolutely essential.
- Proficient in Office applications
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 40%
% of Travel Required : 30-40%
- Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Our company is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.