This job is currently Archived,
Associate Director of Communications Slough United Kingdom,
Posted on : 02 February 2017
- Everyone who works at our company holds the same ambition to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases.
- Of course we have other associated ambitions too - including a desire to support each other in attaining all of our own personal and professional goals.
- That s why we ensure every colleague has the tools and environment to engage effectively in the work we do.
- Wherever in the world we re based, and whatever role we play, we believe each of us can have an impact across our organization.
Help us transform patients lives.
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation.
- Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Operations Team, based in our company Pharma Office, we are looking to fill the position of: Associate Director of Communications UK.
- Are you an excellent negotiator who thrives on being collaborative? Did you know at our company you are a negoborative person?
- This innovative blend of talent means you are a persuasive teamworker motivated by improving patients' lives.
As a 'negoborative' person and Associate Director of Communications UK you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Lead and manage all internal and external communications for our company.
- And take overall responsibility for some global, cross-functional projects
- Ensure full effectiveness in internal communication, reinforce two-way internal communication on the UK campus and develop a stronger company culture among all UK employees
- Establish the public relations communications strategy for core marketed products and established brands.
- And strengthen the company s profile and perception in the UK by promoting scientific expertise and major UK life science investment levels.
As a 'negoborative' person and Associate Director of Communications UK you will contribute by:
- Develop & lead all external brand communications for the UK & Irish affiliates, global R&D activities at the UK level as well as Corporate Social Responsibility programmes issues
- Develop a contact plan for the UK Government and other key stakeholders, agree objectives and ownership and use communications to support objectives
- Achieve a high level of media visibility for company R&D, establish and maintain the visibility of our company as a major science leader and UK investor Develop strong media relations and implement news flows
For this position you ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Extensive experience across external and internal communications initiatives, encompassing a wide spectrum of challenges.
- As well as experience in the UK external media relations environment
- Significant communications and management experience in the bio pharmaceutical Industry.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral, with ability to target communications to specific audiences and topics.
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company.
- We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people with severe diseases of the immune system or the central nervous system.
- With more than 8500 people in approximately 40 countries, our company
- offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a can-do attitude can thrive.
- Scientific excellence, innovation, co-creation, lateral thinking, reinventing the way we do things &these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at our company.
- Our company and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Segment: Communications, Manager, Pharmaceutical, PR, CSR, Marketing, Management, Science
Slough United Kingdom
Find a Job Find Candidates