Associate Director of Business Intelligence & Sales Force Effectiveness - United Arab Emirates
Reporting to the Regional Director of Business Operations, the Associate Director will;
- Provide robust analysis and insights to the organization in order to support decision making and to encourage the sharing and implementation of "Best practices" among the countries in the region.
- Centralize and standardize regional KPIs to enable comparison of performance.
- Build and monitor, multi-factorial analyses to monitor and understand the dynamic factors of the Pharmaceutical market, it's products /segments to enable informed business decisions.
- Lead the SFE community across NEMEA which will drive the implementation of best in class Sales Force Excellence concepts within countries in order to maximize Field Force performance and productivity.
- Support the organization to establish a High Performance Culture in the Sales Force Team; provide guidance, tools and methodological support for LOCs Digital Acceleration, mainly focused on the Commercial Effectiveness with increased productivity and/or efficiencies.
- Implement a High Performance Culture in the Sales Force and support the establishment of golden standard reps in terms of quality, skills and knowledge.
- Transform the company Go-to-Market model with Digital Acceleration & Sales Force Effectiveness tools.
- Provide business recommendations supporting the organization in decision-making process through market information.
- Enhance the use of analytics tools across NEMEA.
- Assist with Marketing and Business Development activities as necessary.
Other required skills:
- Excellent Project management and facilitation skills
- Hands-on leadership – consultative and collaborative work style
- Strong influencing skills “ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships both internal and external to the organization
- Strong implementation and execution
- Highly analytical/ critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Good communication skills, with the ability to network both within and outside the organization
- Ability to manage effectively in fast paced, changing environment
- Contract Negotiation
- Cross-Functional Team Management
- Global Thinking
- Doing Business with Other Cultures
- Excellent leadership, managerial, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Drive multiple-simultaneous initiatives; able to work under pressure
- Financial Management
- Corporate Relationship Management
- A University Degree is required, an MBA is preferred.
- Arabic & French language skills would be an asset in addition to the fluent English.
- A minimum 7+ years of experience in Business Intelligence, Sales Force Effectiveness, or Sales Excellence Functions within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong understanding of IMS data.
- In-depth knowledge of pharmaceutical audits and pharmaceutical information sources.
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research techniques and methodologies.
- Experience of forecasting and competitive intelligence.
- Experience with Sales competencies.