This job is currently Archived,
Associate Director - United States
Posted on : 12 June 2017
- The position is responsible for establishing strong governance and oversight for the companies Speaker Program management.
- This position will be responsible for the day to day vendor management, ensuring all the necessary procedures are in place, requests/inquiries are responded to and the appropriate oversight and metrics are in place to ensure we remain compliant.
- This position will work with Compliance and Commercial leadership to establish procedures that ensure we remain operationally compliant with Fair Market Value and Transparency reporting requirements.
- Create, developed and continue to enhance an effective speaker program system (Veeva iRep Medical Events) to manage all operating requirements, including the establishment of metrics and reporting needs to stay compliant
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Legal, Corporate Compliance, IT and external vendors to establish effective standard operation procedures (SOPs), working practice documents (WPDs) and vendor business rules (VBRs)
- Partner with Corporate Compliance on the implementation of a new Fair Market Value process to screen and verify all Commercial interactions with HCPs including promotional speakers and consultants
- Partner with Corporate Compliance to develop innovative and engaging speaker program training curriculum.
- Improve collaboration with marketing and sales teams by developing an internal field advisory board to exchange ideas and gain feedback on operational areas of improvement
- Ensure the system, is easy to use, has an appealing user interface for field stakeholders so strong adoption is achieved
- 8+ years information management and/or operational related work experience in a medical device or pharmaceutical company, or similar environment (e.g., CRO) with a clear preference for experience in speaker program management
- Understanding of business process and ensuring operational compliance against business process
- Organized and high attention to detail
- Must be able to function independently and as a team member, and have effective communication and interpersonal skills.
B.S. or B.A. in business, finance, or information systems; relevant experience with non-analytical degree or equivalent professional training may be substituted.
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare disorders. Our company developed and commercializes the first and only approved complement inhibitor to treat patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), two life-threatening ultra-rare disorders.
- As the global leader in complement inhibition, our company is strengthening and broadening its portfolio of complement inhibitors, including evaluating potential indications for eculizumab in additional severe and ultra-rare disorders.
- Our company's metabolic franchise includes two highly innovative enzyme replacement therapies for patients with life-threatening and ultra-rare disorders
- In addition, our company is advancing the most robust rare disease pipeline in the biotech industry, with highly innovative product candidates in multiple therapeutic areas.