Associate Director, Multichannel Campaign Strategy & Operations - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
|External Posting Title||Associate Director, Multichannel Campaign Strategy & Operations|
|Job Description||The Associate Director, Multichannel Campaign Strategy & Operations will join the growing U.S. Multichannel Excellence team as a critical business partner to Biogen’s U.S. brand marketers, accountable for developing, executing, and optimizing brand and segment-level multichannel marketing campaign strategies. This position will champion Biogen’s customer-centric approach to marketing, with a goal of delivering the right message, through the right channel, to the right customer, at the right time. The Associate Director of Multichannel Campaign Strategy & Operations will have the unique ability to excel at both a strategic and tactical level, using data to design multichannel marketing campaigns as part of an integrated customer engagement model, overseeing the tactical operations to execute those campaigns, and leading optimization efforts to refine tactics based on insights and analytics. |
In addition to working side-by-side with the U.S. brand marketing teams on multichannel campaign planning and strategy, the Associate Director, Multichannel Campaign Strategy & Operations will lead Biogen’s in-house U.S. multichannel campaign platforms and partners in the day-to-day execution of associated tactics. This role will also partner closely with U.S. Promotional Effectiveness to measure and optimize multichannel campaigns, and collaborate with Commercial Information Management, Technology & Business Solutions, Regulatory, and other key functions to ensure successful execution of tactics and identify areas for innovation and improvement.
The Associate Director, Multichannel Campaign Strategy & Operations will also be responsible for providing ongoing subject matter expertise to the U.S. Marketing organization in the areas of multichannel marketing and digital channels, while also facilitating the sharing of best practices across regional centers of excellence.
|Location||Weston, MA, US|
|Job Category||Commercial Operations|
• Minimum of 7 years of multichannel marketing strategy, campaign planning, and campaign execution experience
• Pharma/biotech experience strongly preferred
• Proven track record developing and executing consumer marketing campaigns to achieve superior results, demonstrating data-driven strategic thinking, experimentation, customer orientation, and operational excellence
• Deep understanding of multichannel marketing tactics and digital channels, including but not limited to email, websites, webinars/webcasts, digital media programs, paid search, SEO, social media, mobile apps, digital sales aids, and telesales
• Experience creating patient/consumer engagement strategies and designing multichannel customer journeys
• Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to assess business results of marketing tactics, define appropriate metrics / KPIs, and maximize value of marketing investment
• Experience managing and driving accountability with multiple agencies of record to develop and execute marketing tactics
• Strong project leadership skills with a solution-oriented mindset, sense of urgency, and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and manage workload in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
• Demonstrated relationship building and cross-functional teamwork skills to effectively direct and influence results across a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to deliver compelling presentations to executive audiences
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study required
• Advanced Degree preferred
|About Biogen||Corporate Overview|
Through cutting-edge science and medicine, Biogen discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases. Biogen is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). Biogen also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics. Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry. To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion. As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment. In 2015, we became a carbon neutral company and ranked first place on Newsweek’s 2015 Green Rankings, and we are an industry leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. Biogen was named to Science’s list of Top Employers of 2015 and in 2017 received a perfect score of 100 for the fourth consecutive year on the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equality Index, which also named Biogen as one of its Best Places to Work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Biogen is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Please be advised that all legitimate correspondence from a Biogen employee will come from "@biogen.com" email accounts.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Biotech, Manager, Operations, Science, Management, Strategy