This job is currently Archived,
Associate Director, Marketing MPS Dublin Ireland,
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases.
- We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Our company's Technical Operations group is responsible for creating our drugs for use in clinical trials and for scaling production of those drugs for the commercial market.
- These engineers, technicians, scientists and support staff build and maintain our company s cutting-edge manufacturing processes and sites, provide quality assurance and quality control to ensure we meet regulatory standards, and procure the needed goods and services to support manufacturing and coordinating the worldwide movement of our drugs to patients.
- Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients lives.
- Participate with commercial managers to develop appropriate commercial strategies for the MPS franchise
- Evaluate the MPS market landscape, monitor changes and predict trends in market dynamics and competition
- Ensure that all promotional activities related to the MPS brands are in compliance with all EUMEA and local regulations
- Manage MPS MCC (review) process liaising with MCC members, external agencies and the marketing team
- Organize and chair MPS Brand team meetings with assigned Area Directors/Country Managers/Territory Managers
- Track MPS marketing budgets versus expenditure highlighting any discrepancies to the Snr. Marketing Director
- Champion the Naglazyme & Vimizim brands and the brand plans with all Area Directors & Country Managers through regular field visits
- Provide appropriate marketing support to Congress manager in relation to the MPS programme of meetings
- Ensure that appropriate metrics and measures are recorded to establish performance against the MPS brand plan objectives
- Identify market research needs and commission research in liaison with Global team
Position will lead the ongoing commercialization of the MPS brands in EUMEA
Bachelors, preferably in life sciences or Economics/Marketing
- Experience in pharmaceutical commercial role, including a role in direct HCP sales
- Excellent communication, collaboration and analytical skills are required
- Experience working in orphan or specialty markets
- International experience (EUMEA or Global)
- Senior Marketing Director
- Commercial team members (Market Access, Marketing, Commercial Sales, Commercial Operations)
- EUMEA Area Directors and Country Managers
- Key Opinion Leaders
- Development core team members
- Vendors - medical education & creative agencies, market research/consulting)
- Demonstrated commercial experience
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical skills
- Build strategies, and workplans autonomously
- Confidence and judgment to respresent personal and commercial point-of-views (ability to stand alone and influence other)
- Communications skills ability to effective interact with managers, directors and VPs
- Strong partnering and collaboration
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Find a Job Find Candidates