Associate Director, Marketing - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are looking for a Associate Director, Marketing (m/f) for our Biosimilars Unit
- Reporting to Head of Marketing Biosimilars, this position will be responsible for ensuring that Germany and Austria’s sales organizations have the necessary marketing support.
- The majority of the role’s focus will be on the crucial German market where the marketing professional will design and execute national level Marketing initiatives and programs.
- The individual will be part of the core affiliate leadership team but report into a regional marketing organization.
- The position will have additional “above country” responsibilities and projects as defined by the larger regional team.
- Execution for all German marketing projects and programs as agreed with the Global/Regional Marketing Head and aligned with affiliate leadership
- Design and Deliver Materials for the German Biosimilars Account Management Team
- Regional Marketing Initiatives, Projects and Activities
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years of Pharmaceutical and/or Bio-tech marketing experience within Germany.
- Regional marketing experience industry highly desired
- Clear understanding of Germany’s “buying process” and sales environment are necessary.
- Experience with aTNF, biosimilars, sales or sales leadership are all a plus
- Fluent in German as well as English
- BS/BEng/BA required
- MBA preferred
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Founded in 1978, our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis, has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- With more than 7,000 people worldwide, our company is truly a global organization.
- With a strong affiliate presence and a network of distribution partners, our company has established a global footprint that allows us to capture the greatest value for the products we develop.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
- Our company is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Job Segment: Manager, Biotech, Marketing MBA, Pharmaceutical Sales, Management, Marketing, Science, Sales