Associate Director, Market Access, Denmark - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
|External Posting Title||Associate Director, Market Access, Denmark|
|Job Description||The Manager will report to the Managing Director in Denmark . The main focus for the Ass.Dir. (AD) Market Access (MA) will be: |
• Create and implement local market access strategies for commercialized products to ensure access to products for patients in line with government guidance and approvals
• Create and implement local market access strategies for pipeline products prior to launch and through pricing and reimbursement approval
• Work with external vendors to develop market access tools and information datasets
• Participate in regional EU+ market access forum for programme updates, best practice sharing and competency building
• Demonstrate the value of our current and future products through outcomes research projects
• Prepare business cases for market access actions in line with regional P&R governance procedures
• Develop and adapt health economic models to local NL requirements
• Develop market access communications for internal and external stakeholders.
• Work closely with the Regional Market Access Sales Managers
• Develop and drive external affairs strategies for both corporate and franchise platforms as products (Public Affairs, Governmental Affairs and Market Access)
• Drive and manage governmental affairs business at National and Regional level
All activities will contribute to build the Biogen Idec brand and growing the MS market in Denmark.
The AD is responsible for planning, coordinating and managing market-access activities for inline and pipeline products for Denmark. This includes the development of reimbursement/ value dossiers for Medicinrådet and other stakeholders, development/ implementation of economic cost-effectiveness and budget impact models and management of regular reference pricing reviews. He/ she works closely with regulatory affairs, policy, medical affairs and marketing teams as well as the regional market access team to ensure that market access programs are in line with the overarching Biogen strategies.
The AD is also responsible for BIIB external affairs strategies. The AD develops and coordinates governmental and public affairs strategies and activities in Denmark at both National and Regional levels. He/ she will be required to build strong relationships with key opinion leaders, payers, policymakers and healthcare officials in order to develop and strengthen BIIB business in Denmark and participate in work related to the management of funding and budgetary issues in Denmark.
He/she knows how to establish personal relations on a regional as well as on national level with relevant stakeholders. The building of trust for Biogen Idec and the products are crucial tasks for the ADMA.
|Job Category||Market Access|
• Background and experience in Market Access related role
• Track record of successful reimbursement negotiations for biopharmaceutical products with Danish reimbursement authorities
• Used to travelling, working independently and planning of own time and schedule.
• Fluent Danish speaker and fluent English skills (verbal, reading and writing).
• Managerial and leadership experience of market access at country level
• Experience in a cross-functional position
• Helicopter view
• Knowledge of the Danish Market access and procurement systems: Medicinradet and AMGROS
• Have a strong network within the external stakeholder group around Medicinradet
• Knowledge of Danish healthcare legislation
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Excellent experience and proven track record in negotiations; analytical thinking and accounting skills
• Results driven
• Change management and/or Project management experience
• Team player
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
• 5 years of relevant experience required (in market access, governmental affairs management, public affairs )
|About Biogen||Corporate Overview|
Through cutting-edge science and medicine, Biogen discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases. Biogen is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). Biogen also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics. Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry. To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion. As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment. In 2015, we became a carbon neutral company and ranked first place on Newsweek’s 2015 Green Rankings, and we are an industry leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. Biogen was named to Science’s list of Top Employers of 2015 and in 2017 received a perfect score of 100 for the fourth consecutive year on the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equality Index, which also named Biogen as one of its Best Places to Work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Biogen is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Please be advised that all legitimate correspondence from a Biogen employee will come from "@biogen.com" email accounts.
Job Segment: Manager, Biotech, Scientific, Procurement, Management, Science, Research, Engineering, Operations