Associate Director - HR (KSA) Job
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager – Saudi Arabia to be part of the GCC HR team and Reporting to HR Lead - GCC. As HR Manager Saudi Arabia the position will be responsible for approximately 250 employees. Organizations based in the Saudi Arabia include the GHH, Animal Health, GSF organizations among others.
Specific duties include:
Supporting the HR Lead GCC in driving the HR strategy in the areas of talent management, employee development, total compensation management, performance management, and effective compliance with GCC HR policies and procedures in KSA.
Working directly with KSA leadership to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters. Partnering to business by formulating HR plans with people managers and support business by maximizing performance management, competencies, talent and leadership.
Maintaining ongoing communication with managers regarding employee job performance to include facilitating and monitoring disciplinary actions when needed.
Assisting in the development of policies and procedures to include providing recommendations to executive management for improvements to organizational policies, procedures, and practices aligned to the GCC Cluster.
Providing policy guidance and oversight for activities which include: professional development, performance management, onboarding, and retention
Collaborating effectively with all HR CoEs and with Finance and other GSF functions to ensure effective support of the businesses.
Ensures that employees are informed through adequate communication tools and adhere to policies and procedures.
Drives continued transformation in HR operations; identifying opportunities to improve and streamline HR related administration, processes and tools.
• Candidates must possess a bachelor degree or master degree (preferably in BA, HR but not limited to).
• A minimum of 5 years demonstrated HR experience in leadership position within HR related fields (eg: Talent management, HR operations, HR Generalist etc.).
• Understanding and experience of HR matters relating to KSA employment laws.
• Experience in Multinational Companies is must.
• Experience of managing a HR team and function.
• Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment.
• Ability to multi task and run change management projects.
• Commitment to deliver results.
• Ability to build relationships and influence clients.
• Knowledge of employment legal practices/policies in the Gulf (for external candidates only).
• Excellent communications skills.
• Good level of spoken and written English and Arabic.
• Flexible to travel to different areas inside and outside GCC.
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Human Resources Generic/Consultant Generic Job Title:Assoc. Dir, HR Business Partner
Primary Location: EMEA-Saudi Arabia
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Manager, HR, HR Generalist, Human Resources Director, Compliance, Management, Human Resources, Legal