- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases.
- We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Our company’s Technical Operations group is responsible for creating our drugs for use in clinical trials and for scaling production of those drugs for the commercial market. These engineers, technicians, scientists and support staff build and maintain our company’s cutting-edge manufacturing processes and sites, provide quality assurance and quality control to ensure we meet regulatory standards, and procure the needed goods and services to support manufacturing and coordinating the worldwide movement of our drugs to patients. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
This role will be focused on developing the value argumentation for a portfolio of our company marketed and pipeline programs. Key activities will be to evaluate the evidence base, support systematic evidence reviews, lead outcomes research projects and develop health economic models. Also this will support reimbursement processes with the development of reimbursement dossiers and adaption of models.
- Lead evidence assessment to support the value argumentation
- Develop evidence via systematic reviews and outcomes research
- Develop and adapt health economic modelling for products
- Support publications on evidence which supports the value argumentation
- Support reimbursement and economic submissions across markets
- Continue innovation in approaches for HEOR in rare diseases
- To support the EUMEA regional team.
- Strong health economic and scientific/healthcare background.
- Minimally a person with good degree in a relevant subject
- Strong health economic experience in consulting and in industry, with preference for both
- Experience with rare diseases
Commercial, medical, clinical and regulatory departments and
Key decision makers, health economists, key clinical experts and patient organizations.