Associate Director, Global Marketing - United States
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives.
- Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health.
- We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
- Our company is the global leader in Multiple Myeloma, with the strongest brands and pipeline fueling continued growth into the future.
- We are currently seeking an Associate Director of Global Marketing for our Multiple Myeloma business.
- This person will be a critical member of a high performing, global marketing team and will work closely with the global Revlimid and Pomalyst/Imnovid Brand teams, cross functional and regional partners to deliver on our global commercial strategies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and lead implementation of cross-brand strategies and tactics
- Lead the strategic planning process for the global marketing teamo
- Develop and apply global market and competitive insights to prioritize opportunities and challenges, working closely with our market insights teams, brand teams and regional business partners.
- Ensure strong partnership and communications with regional affiliates
- Support commercial assessments of new opportunities, provide insights to business development partners, and support Disease Strategy Team initiatives Participate on G3M teams (Global Marketing, Medical Affairs and Market Access) to provide input and support to global Myeloma strategy and tactic; identify growth opportunities and ways to build competitive advantage
- Develop and monitor franchise dashboard of key success metrics
- Ensure external customer and patient-centric thinking; Benchmark externally to bring innovative solutions to address market needs
Qualifications Skills/Knowledge Required:
- 7+ years in biopharmaceutical marketing with 2+ years in hematology/oncology (myeloma preferred) and 2+ years in regional marketing (development of marketing plans and tactics, positioning and branding):
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- Excellent collaboration skills to successfully partner across functions and within marketing teams
- Strategic thinking, forward-looking, keeping big picture in mind, with ability to execute at tactical level
- Strong communications and presentation skills; ability to influence others and to deliver messages with high impact to external and internal customers
- Process-oriented with ability to organize and structure programs and drive effective team initiatives
- Ability to manage complexity and operate in a complex, changing environment
- Experience in delivering complex messages to various internal and external customers with a track record of effective and influential presentations.
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity, strategic capabilities, and ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environments.
- Strong project/process management skills combined with managing multiple tasks/effective prioritization.
- Ability to demonstrate our company Corporate Values through passion for the patient, courage to face our challenges and the unknown, trust in our words and our actions and excellence in delivering exceptional results.
- Our company is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Our company complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for our company in the U.S.