This job is currently Archived,
Associate Director, Financial Planning & Analysis Cambridge United States, London United Kingdom, Basel Switzerland,
Posted on : 24 May 2017
This position is reporting to the Executive Director of FP&A and will primarily focus on partnering across the R&D organization, consolidating budgets and forecasts and providing accompanying analysis, assisting with establishing key business planning processes and implementing a forecasting system that will allow for improved reporting.
- Help lead and manage the annual budget and forecasting process for all departments
- Serve as a business partner with our R&D team providing monthly reporting on key areas of the business, including analysis of actual results, key trends impacting the business, and projections of future spend
- Analyze financial statements, cash flows, and operating expenditures monthly
- Perform ad hoc analysis and reports as needed
- Participate in refinement of internal controls and Sarbanes-Oxley 404 process and audit
- Lead implementation process for FP&A system, including planning and setup of financial systems, reporting capabilities, training and related processes
- BS/BA in accounting or finance
- 5+ years of financial analysis experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and leadership skills and effective in working collaboratively with cross functional team members and with external partners
- Strong understanding of Excel and ERP systems
- Financial statement knowledge and understanding of US GAAP
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills with superior attention to detail
- Ability to work within and meet all deadlines while executing on multiple deliverables
- Job Knowledge Achieves and maintains technical and professional proficiency related to current job position and areas of expertise.
- Communication and Teamwork The ability to effectively express ideas in written and oral context. The ability to work co-operatively with others; the genuine desire to be a part of a team and contribute to organizational and team goals.
- Productive Work Habits Skilled at analyzing scope of work, as well as planning and executing a successful outcome. Understands and assigns resources effectively.
- Leverage Systems & Technology - Uses systems and technology in a facile way. Identifies opportunities to improve processes through systems and technology.
Cambridge MALondon UKBasel Switzerland
Find a Job Find Candidates