This job is currently Archived,
(Associate) Director Exploratory Statistics Braine-l'Alleud Belgium,
Posted on : 23 May 2017
- We aspire to be the Patient Centric global Biopharmaceutical leader, transforming the lives of people with severe diseases and need exceptional individuals to achieve this goal.
- We are looking for enthusiastic and talented professionals who thrive on challenge and change, who want to make a difference and deliver results.
- For our Global Exploratory Statistics team and at our largest European manufacturing site, we are currently seeking a (Associate) Director Exploratory Statistics
Nature and scope:
- You will be working in a small international team.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate commitment to provide excellence in Statistical Sciences applied to early phase development, from candidate selection through to proof-of-concept.
- They will have knowledge of Advanced Statistical and modeling and simulation, with an established and demonstrated understanding of statistical methodology, and preferably with expertise in Bayesian statistics.
Experience and skills:
You will be PhD or MSc in Statistics, and have held a project lead statistician role in Early Development, ideally in a Pharma/ CRO environment.
Your experience/ skills will include:
- Functional scientific skills, including expertise in Statistics, in particular Bayesian statistics
- Experience in the design of early phase clinical trials including Early Patient studies and PoC
- Appreciation of pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics
- Computer/software proficiency supporting data analysis, including familiarity with the interpretation of data derived from analyses with software such as R and SAS or WinBugs
Job Segment: Statistics, Manager, Developer, Data Analyst, Data, Management, Technology, Research
Braine L'alleud Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates