Associate Director Ethics & Compliance Training - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We have a newly created opportunity within our EMEA Ethics & Compliance (E&C) Operations group based at our EHQ in Chertsey
- The role has responsibility for collaboratively executing the process for the E&C EMEA training programme across Affiliates (including global activities), ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations, Codes of Practice and company policies and processes.
- The position will provide a single point of contact for all E&C training , including Data Privacy, Healthcare Compliance and Transparency.
- Working closely with E&C regional and local personnel the focus will be on the development and implementation of aligned training to support a culture of high performance, continual operational improvement. The Associate Director must ensure close collaboration and communication with global E&C employees responsible for regional training and communications activities, harmonizing global processes where required.
- Development, initiation, delivery, maintenance and monitoring of the E&C training curriculum and programme for relevant staff in company EMEA Operations, affiliates and third parties where appropriate
- Create and implement novel, targeted and effective electronic, written and in-person E&C communications and training materials, following up with appropriate support to embed learning
- Provide initial assessments/validations and annual reassessments where appropriate to relevant colleagues & ensure Ethics & Compliance training records for EMEA Operations are maintained
- Play a key role in the implementation of annual and long-term strategic plans for Ethics & Compliance training and communications.
- Support to Global Ethics and Compliance related training within the region as required, producing compliance reports to highlight issues such as overdue training
- Oversee the coordination of communications activities alongside the central comms teams to drive training activities and processes on an ongoing basis
- Liaise with Regional and Affiliate E&C Directors to ensure timelines of the pipeline of training are understood alongside overseeing the translations process for any local materials
- Oversee the E&C department’s webpage on the intranet, creating new materials and serve as a key point of contact for the E&C helpline/mailbox to ensure inquiries are appropriately directed, answered and documented for reference.
- Candidates must be able to evidence Pharmaceutical Industry experience with strong customer focus from a compliance training environment
- Good experience in the creation and process delivery of training programmes and training management with global collaboration skills
- Expertise in effective adult learning methods and a track-record of leading both gap analysis and planning processes
- Demonstrable examples of ability to develop, coach and enable high performance teams and proactively promote best practice and knowledge sharing.
- The ability to influence, (appropriately) challenge and engage diverse senior stakeholders.
- Fluent in both written and verbal business English
- Authorization to work in the UK without sponsorship