Associate Director, Customer Digital and Social Insights - United States
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist in building a Center of Excellence relating to customer insights to organizational questions and issues relating to social media and digital customer behavior. Coordinate social media efforts across internal department functions, and across Public Affairs, Global and Regional Commercial, and Medical teams with a company approach and mentality.
- Support a deeper understanding of Patient and Provider Customer Experience across all late stage Therapeutic Areas in support of Customer Excellence and Operations capability building - Multi-channel marketing, Digital Solutions development, and Customer Engagement transformation.
- Design and lead social media listening and analytical efforts, including vendor management, to drive deep understanding of market insights across all late stage therapeutic areas.
- Acquire and mine information sources (secondary research, desk research, syndicated studies) that provide insight into customer (patient, nurse, HCP) digital behaviors, habits, channel use, overall trends.
- Actively participate in strategy discussions across Global and Regional teams to infuse customer digital insights into company commercial decision making.
- Provide expertise and collaborate with other Global and Regional Customer & Market Insight teams to provide input into the development of key business questions, hypotheses, and efficient project plans for all digital insights, and social media listening projects.
- Contribute to the patient and physician knowledge base for late stage therapeutic efforts, including a thorough understanding of existing insights, and develop a forward-looking digital insight agendas/programs that addresses key brand insight gaps
- Collaborate with Customer & Market Insight colleagues to support the development and management of Customer Experience Journey Mapping exercises in support of customer engagement transformation efforts.
- Brand Planning: Champion the role of social and digital in brand planning; define the key priorities and deliverables that support the annual planning process, including the Global Market Outlook and Situation Assessments.
- Superb collaboration skills and ability to influence without authority
- Strategic and Analytical Mindset: Problem solving/framing abilities
- Communications: Create simplicity from complexity, expert narrative development/storytelling
- Strong collaboration & integration mindset
- Project management and Execution
- Solid understanding of how insights support multichannel marketing, customer experience programs, and customer engagement strategies
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple stakeholders, manage multiple projects/priorities
- 5+ years of Digital Insights experience in biotechnology, pharma, or consulting / agency environment.
- BA, MBA Preferred
- Deep social media and customer digital knowledge, with practical hand on agency of company experience.
- Experience in Customer Journey Mapping and Customer Experience/Journey Insights.
- Highly collaborative - must be able to navigate and manage the needs of multiple stakeholders and take guidance and direction from Decision Support team peers
- Driven, highly self-motivated, confident, high-energy, bright and creative individual with desire and ability to own a high profile part of the business.
- Exceptional team player, with the ability to develop and apply individual market research expertise in service of Brand Aligned Insight team objectives.
- B.S. in business, the life sciences, pharmacy, or chemistry (advanced biology, medicine-related degree preferred).
- MBA from a well-respected institution desired.
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
- We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry.
- To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
- For nearly two decades our company has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world.
- Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease.
- We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and ALS.
- As we uncover new insights into human biology, our company is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
- Our company is revolutionizing biologic manufacturing, developing the industry’s most advanced plants and processes.
- This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and bio similar that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
- The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment.
Job Segment: Biotech, Manager, Consulting, Biology, Market Research, Science, Management, Technology, Marketing