Associate Director, Connectivity and Content Management Job - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Connectivity is the Animal Health portfolio and project management platform for R&D and connected business areas. The platform is expanding its functionality and value across Animal Health.
- Collaborates closely with our business to drive the animal health connectivity platform roadmap.
- Responsible for the account management related to portfolio and program/project management area’s in R&D and beyond.
- Governs and is responsible for the AH Connectivity and related IT architecture and operations.
- Optimizes the Connectivity platform
- Seeks alignment and liaises with teams like MMD, Finance and MMD IT to expand the value of AH Connectivity
ALEXX (Animal Health Content Management):
ALEXX is the content management platform in Animal Health that is in the process of being implemented for R&D Submissions. We are seeking to increase the leverage of the technology in other areas in Animal Health
- Collaborates with the project team to ensure stakeholders in the USA are properly informed, trained and demands are being captured and understood. Helps to drive user adoption.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in IT or R&D related
- Knowledge on Portfolio and Project management in R&D or other discipline
- Knowledge of Content management
- Knowledge of IT
- R&D (Life sciences) knowledge
- Knowledge of Sharepoint, Microsoft project server or/and Veeva technology
- Pro-active, innovative profile
- Can coordinate and operate independently
- Ability to work in Global, virtual teams
- Ability to deliver
- Can understand complex end-to-end processes and the architecture of platform landscapes.
- Excellent Networking and communication skills
- Effective at working with business partners to understand their requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Effective in working and guiding vendors
MUST BE AT THE MADISON, NJ SITE 3-4 DAYS A WEEK.
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement
Merck is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Job: Business/Technical Analysis
Job Title:Assoc. Dir, Business/Tech. Analysis
Primary Location: NA-US-NJ-Madison
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Shift (if applicable): 1st
Company Trade Name:Merck
Nearest Major Market: New Jersey
Job Segment: Manager, Developer, Animal Health, R&D, Sharepoint, Management, Technology, Veterinary, Research