This job is currently Archived,
Associate Director,CLM/Digital Strategy Project Manager - United Kingdom
Posted on : 07 May 2017
- We have an exciting opportunity for a solutions focused experienced Project Manager with a proven track record in Pharmaceutical Project management to join the Closed Loop Marketing/Digital team and lead multiple projects across multi-disciplines, matrix and cross-cultural settings to effectively advance the CLM/Digital portfolio as defined in the Digital Strategy Transformation Map.
- CLM objective is to increase and improve personalized Customer interaction by driving:
- Customer Engagement, Effectiveness and Efficiencies through the implementation of digital platforms to ultimately improve patient care.
- Create each business case, being accountable to engage external resources to provide quotes and proposals, being accountable for the creation of a benefit case and agreeing the success criteria for each project.
- Provide expertise in leading many disparate streams of work at the same time from start to finish, demonstrating the capability to resolve conflict and understand when and how to escalate issues for resolution.
- Set up each project in a way appropriate to the scope, using expert knowledge to ensure each project is aligned to GXP, JSOX, Compliance (both IS and Medical) and industry-recognised good project management practice.
- Accountable to the Senior Director for each project in accordance with budget, accountable for all aspects of delivery and performance and reporting back to the Senior Director or other member of the CLM/Digital Strategy team who is responsible for the project.
- Use expert knowledge to educate and coach other members of the Digital Strategy team in aspects of project management relating to their different functions.
- Ability to problem solve independently based on expertise in diagnostics across both a range of technologies and business processes.
- Maintain an overview of all digital material rollout (eDetails EMEA and localised, approved email, eMED and other channels as added) .
- Conduct monthly analytics on the activity to produce summary reports on activity and progress
For each project
- Create and be accountable for the detailed, baselined project plan (timeline)
- Define, create and be accountable for all project life-cycle deliverables as required by the current project life-cycle process
- Accountable to set up 9 Compliance Gates
- Accountable to ensure all deliverables and documents are completed for each Gate
- Accountable for processes to control spend, documents, compliance
- Accountable for the approval of all document deliverables and manage Gate review meetings
- Educate and coach suppliers and other team members on how to write key project documents. Use expert knowledge of business process, technology and project life-cycle to create key documents such as Functional and Technical specifications, ensuring all business requirements are captured and delivered.
- Accountable for the management of project activities to deliver to plan, within budget, time, quality and to achieve the stated business case.
- Work collaboratively with the team on the stakeholder map and use this to develop communications plans and activities to support the delivery of the projects within the context of the programme
- Ensure links to other projects and programmes and work with project managers and sponsors to avoid conflicting or confusing communication
- Accountable for links with supporting departments such as IS, Finance, HR to adopt the relevant standards and processes and manage within them.
- Highlight as a Risk any failure of a support department to provide the correct service and recommend mitigating action.
Skills & Experience Required
- Pharmaceutical experience of project management at Executive level with strong customer focus.
- Has run programmes which are focused on or include both business and technology transformational change
- Expert knowledge of LEAN and continuous process improvement in the context of project management
- Working with Veeva (Sales tool) would be beneficial.
- Experience in managing across European groups and cultures
- Track-record of leading planning process with excellent organisational and collaboration skills
- Coaching and collaboration skills to interact with all levels of personnel to achieve shared goals.
- Demonstrable examples of ability to develop, coach and enable high performance teams and proactively promote best practice and knowledge sharing.
- Proven ability to influence, (appropriately) challenge and engage diverse senior stakeholders.
- A challenging and diversified job in an international setting
- Good career opportunities
- Inspiring work climate
- Attractive remuneration package