Associate Director/Director, Affiliate Pharmacovigilance Lead, Global Drug Safety & Risk Management - United Kingdom
- Do you embrace challenging opportunities, the chance to have a meaningful impact, an environment that values bold actions & innovation?
- Are you entrepreneurial in spirit, willing to roll up your sleeves, be creative, sometimes walk into the unknown and finding a solution that works for all?
- Do you thrive in an environment where you can make a difference and have an impact?
- We are a global biopharmaceutical company, but that descriptor does not truly convey who we are in our genes.
- We are a group of more than 7000 highly motivated people across the globe, all centered on a single goal: meeting patient needs through life changing drugs within oncology, hematology, as well as immunology and inflammatory disorders.
- We are bold and entrepreneurial, because we all know that what we do matters.
- We are currently hiring for the following position:Associate Director/Director, Affiliate Pharmacovigilance Lead, Global Drug Safety & Risk Management
- We are searching for a leader to join our Global Drug Safety & Risk Management (GDSRM) team.
- This position is responsible for matrix management of pharmacovigilance & risk management Leads within Affiliates of EMEA facilitating strong local leadership through central coordination in the support of the GDSRM mission.
- The incumbent will aid in ensuring productive and effective Affiliate interactions and integration between GDSRM International headquarters based in the UK and Switzerland and GDSRM functions based in the US, while collaborating with Key Stakeholders identifying, sharing, developing and deploying best practice with respect to Pharmacovigilance Quality, Compliance and Productivity to support Affiliate Network excellence.
- To be considered for this role, you should possess:
- A minimum of Ten years’ pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry experience (minimum Eight years’ Pharmacovigilance experience); e.g. positions such as Head of Affiliate Operations, Quality & Training, Safety & Risk Management
- Master’s level degree -or Bachelor’s Degree with relevant experience- in medical or life sciences, or a combination of relevant education or professional experience (advanced degree preferred)
- Previous people management experience (line management or matrix management) - previous budget administration experience a plus
- Fluent communications skills in English If our spirit and culture sounds like the kind of environment where you can succeed, then we would like to meet you
- Take the next step in your career and apply by submitting your CV/Resume.