Associate Corp. Communications & Awareness EMEA (m/f) - Austria
- Support in all necessary tasks related to projects within EMEA region (developing material, selected awareness and communications projects)
- Support in planning, coordination and execution of corporate projects (e.g. awareness campaigns, digital awareness activities and initiatives, community management)
- Support in text and contend development for digital awareness activities
- Completed higher education (AHS/BHS, university) with very good writing skills
- At least 2-3 years proven texting experience (text portfolio required) e.g. in agencies, other industries or in service sector, preferred within digital communication landscape
- Very strong coordination and project management abilities
- Very good German or English skills, with very high level wording abilities in at least one of them
- Good interpersonal skills, intercultural understanding and strong problem solving capabilities
- Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 34,013.28.
- We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language.