- Responsible for reviewing the accountability and payments of all domestic transactions.
- Our aim in Local Finance GSC is to be the best finance operation and support to GSC.
- Main focus areas are key finance processes such as statutory compliance, audits, Handling Fixed Assets related transactions.
- Furthermore, will ensure superior customer satisfaction by delivering high end quality support to GSC.
- The overall goal is to fulfill the targets set up by the GSC .
Main job tasks:
- Financial processes
- Reviewing Accounting and payment of all domestic invoices
- Maintaining FA register and doing monthly depreciation run and tallying with Books of Accounts.
- Monthly TDS liability computation and making payments.
- Filing ETDS Returns on quarterly basis and Issuing Form 16A to vendors
- Statutory and Tax Audits
- Year-end Group Audit MIS Reports
- Sarbox Documentation
Other areas of responsibility:
- Share better practices and act as per guidelines set for GSC Finance.
- Support to other team member within area of responsibility
Communication and Stakeholder interaction:
Type of communication
- High degree of communication and interaction is required with internal stakeholders i.e. our comany employees.
- Interaction with stakeholders at different levels of employees in company requires an ability to work and communicate effectively as people have different cultures and organisational levels. Hence the job requires cultural awareness and good communication skills
Innovation and change:
Responsible for the quality and adherence of work agreed in the 3PContinuous improvement of processes
As a Associate Business Analyst in Local Finance GSC you will participate in financial activities in our company with a close link to HQ.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
Masters / Bachelors Degree in Commerce Good Academic track record
- 5 to 10 years of experience within an accounting / audit function IT skills:
- Working with SAP
- experience in working with Excel
- experience in working with MS Word and MS Power Point
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Fast learner i.e. able to learn the basic accounting flow in the different systems used and transform data into usable information.
- Thorough, detailed and responsible
- Good Team player
- Service minded
- Good IT skills
- Good communication skills