Associate Business Analyst - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We use our skills, dedication & ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Are you a person with innovative thinking and proactive attitude with continuous improvement as one of your career objectives?
- Join GSC QMS Support team and get a life-changing career!
About the department
- This department was established in May 2015, with a purpose of delivering services related to quality processes such training coordination and document handling (SOPs) to various internal clients within company as per agreed SLA’s.
- The main purpose of our existence is to provide superior service to our stakeholders consistently and add value to the processes in terms of standardization and efficiency.
Drive maintenance of ISOtrain modules, courses and profiles in ISOtrain according to local ISOtrain strategies.
- Assign and maintain local ISOtrain courses, modules, curriculum
- Create/maintain rosters, Job codes, profession codes
- Liaise with business area super user for any assistance and support on ISOtrain.
- Support the stakeholders on training administration and maintenance tasks in ISOtrain.
- Perform peer review as and when required
Deliver ad-hoc training reports/analysis on ISOtrain status
Responsible for timely delivery of scheduled and ad-hoc reports as per business requirements.
Support knowledge management for ISOtrain
- Stay informed and up to date about the use of ISOtrain by participating in workshops and meetings.
- Stay updated about news, events etc. published on the ISOtrain Support and Training Globe-share web pages.
Precision and Uncompromising on Quality:
- Work performed by the ISOtrain team has significant influence/impact on business and any quality error might lead to compliance issue.
- Therefore, precision, accuracy, and high quality are imperative.
Develop a business understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and compliance requirements.
- Act independently.
- Provide consistent high quality deliverables.
- Ensure assigned tasks/projects/activities are well planned and executed with strong sense of ownership
- Ensure that there is proper back-up for all the assigned work tasks
- Provide on-the-job training and potentially act as a buddy for new colleague
Drive Simplification and Efficiency:
Demonstrate ability to assess existing processes and identify and make suggestions for processes optimization.
- Ensure proactive and regular communication with stakeholder concerning status.
- Raise red flags if necessary to avoid any unforeseen developments in planned activities.
- Identify and report potential compliance risks and provide recommendations to mitigate.
Other areas of responsibility:
- Secure a good collaboration between GSC and Global ISOtrain team
- Share better practices and act as an GSC ambassador outside the area
- Understanding of company Quality management system
Communication and Stakeholder interaction:
ISOtrain TC’sISOtrain super user / site super user
Department managers / QA responsible in the respective business area supported.
Type of communication
- The job holder is expected to be a strong communicator both written and verbally and able to interact and influence senior management, support functions/Compliance organisations
- The job holder is expected to ensure a proactive communication flow towards the Manager
Innovation and change:
- Expected to work independently and drive initiatives, e.g.
- Sharing better practices between units in company
- Identifying issues and problems for continuous improvement
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Overall 4-5 years of work experience
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to analyse data sets
- Advanced excel skills
- Experience in training administration department is an added advantage
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
- Basic project management skills
- Proficient with PC-tools, extensive knowledge of MS Office
Personal skills & Competencies:
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal relationship
- Commitment to quality, lives up to company values of being accountable, ambitious, open and honest, & innovative
- Being curious, asking questions, eager to learn
- Strong analytical skills, ability to prioritize and multi task
- Pro-activeness, self-motivated and team player