Associate Business Analyst/Business Analyst - India
About the department:
The main purpose of our existence is to provide superior service to our stakeholders consistently and add value to the processes in terms of standardization and efficiency.
Categorize in headlines the key responsibilities that demonstrates the variety of roles that the organisation expects the position to fulfill
Primary job goals (purpose of the position):
- As a Business Analyst in Corporate Financial Planning India team you will participate in financial management activities in our company with a close link to Corporate Financial Planning in Headquarter.
- Our aim in Corporate Finance is to be the best finance operation in the global pharma industry.
- Main focus areas are financial management reporting to R&D Management, benchmark analysis and ad-hoc analysis.
- In this role, you will work as individual contributor and at the same time working closely with rest of corporate financial planning team ensuring superior business support.
- Furthermore, you will ensure superior customer satisfaction by delivering high end quality support to the front office in Headquarter.
Key areas of responsibility:
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Prepare Monthly and Quarterly Management Reports
- Prepare internal and external Benchmark analysis, P&L Reporting
- Consolidation and update of realized and comparison data
- Budget support: Preparation of Business plans, Budget materials, presentations and system support etc.
- Supporting the Swiss Reporting (cost allocation process)Contribute to continuous improvement of processes
- Ad-hoc participation in projects
- Ensure documentation is recorded and maintained according to corporate finance archiving guidelines
Qualifications (minimum requirements):
- Master in Finance (or equivalent) from a well-recognised institute
- Excellent academic track record and grades
- Minimum 3+ years of experience within an Controlling/Financial planning and analysis function from a larger organisation
- Long distance and task transfer experience
- Experience in working with Excel, Access and Power Point are required
- Preferable experience in working with SAP or Business Warehouse
- Special requirements in relation to independence, initiative, judgment, flexibility, communication, management etc.:
- Fluent in written and spoken English Strong analytical skills
- Solid knowledge about data validation, presentation and interpretation Fast learner i.e. able to learn the basic accounting flow in the different systems used and transform data into usable information.Thorough, detailed and responsible
- Team worker and service minded
- Good IT skills/technical expertise
- Preferable experience from the pharmaceutical industry