Associate Brand Manager - United States
Posted on : 19 October 2017
ASSOCIATE BRAND MANAGER
Innocoll is a progressive organization, dedication to transforming today's treatment approaches that will ultimately improve patient lives. Our focus on engineering better medicines - for better patient outcomes - begins with our people. The success of Innocoll relies upon our dedicated employees. Thier professional approach, skills, experience, flexibility, and commitment to high standards are the foundation of our organization success. We believe at Innocoll that integrity, fairness, and perseverance should guide our decisions and actions in the workplace. It is our commitment to this core belief that will drive our continued growth and success in today's business climate. We seek talented, ambitious and patient focused individuals to join our US team as we prepare for commercialization of our lead product XARACOLL (INL-001), for postsurgical pain. US headquarters are in the western suburbs of Philadelphia. To learn more please visit www.innocoll.com
Innocoll has an outstanding opportunity for an ASSOCIATE BRAND MANAGER, to join our expanding Marketing team, based in the US. The Associate Brand Manager will be responsible for managing and executing promotional activities for our lead product XARACOLL (for the treatment of postsurgical pain). This includes creating and producing promotional tactics and programs, while also ensuring sales implementation of those tactics and programs. The role also supports internal communications relating to commercialization and business plan objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a member of the brand management team, the Associate Brand Manager will:
- Deliver on the XARACOLL brand strategy, to drive revenue, operating income, and market share
- Implement marketing promotions and programs to the target audiences and be accountable for managing budgets
- Monitor, analyze and interpret market data to identify trends and opportunities
- Manage multiple agencies responsible for developing and implementing product tactics, ensuring quality and timeliness of service. Works with a medical, regulatory and legal review process to ensure high-quality compliant initiatives
- Provide tactical leadership to the sales team in the execution of promotional plans
- Work in collaboration with a cross functional team including market research, sales, medical, regulatory, policy and reimbursement to ensure optimal development and execution of the brand strategy
- Attend and support sales team at key events, tradeshows and congresses and be an ambassador for the bran with key external stakeholders (medical advisors/educator, KOLs)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree Life Science, Business or Marketing. MBA desirable.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in pharmaceutical marketing and/or sales
- Prior experience in new product launches preferable
- Proficiency with MS Office software applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects to completion within budget and timeliness
- Ability to work effectively in a team structure and maintain strong cross-functional relationships
- Some travel required
This role is located in the western suburbs of Philadelphia at our US headquarters.
If you would like to join a progressive, global pharmaceutical company that has an exciting pipeline of innovative products, please click "Apply" and submit a cover letter and resume that demonstrates your skills and experience relevant to the role.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gentic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information, please visit www.innocoll.com