Associate Brand Manager - New Zealand
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Due to maternity leave our company is currently recruiting for an Associate Brand Manager for a 9 month max term contract to support 3 therapeutic areas within the Specialty Care portfolio.
- As an Associate Brand Manager you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the annual marketing plans in order to achieve strategic and financial objectives.
- To achieve this you will work closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders including; sales, regulatory affairs, finance, medical and agency partners, therefore strong communication skills and a collaborative and inclusive approach to your work will be pivotal to your success.
- In addition to excellent communication skills and a collaborative approach to your work you will be a marketing professional with a Bachelor or equivalent qualification preferable with a Major in Marketing coupled with exposure to brand and product management within the pharmaceutical industry.
- You will be proficient across the Microsoft suite holding intermediate to advanced knowledge.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
- Our company is dedicated to preserving and improving the health, well-being and performance of animals through science.
- We offer veterinarians, farmers, pet owners and governments the widest range of veterinary pharmaceuticals, parasiticides, vaccines and health management solutions.
- We work together to save and improve lives. Join us.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Job Segment: Branding, Brand Manager, Medical, Law, Marketing Manager, Marketing, Healthcare, Legal