This job is currently Archived,
Associate BA/BA - Marketing Analytics Commercial Effectiveness Bengaluru India,
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 28 March 2017
- Are you a person with innovative thinking and proactive attitude with continuous improvement as one of your career objectives?
- Join Finance Team at our company and get a life-changing career!
About the department:
- Our department is currently responsible for supporting Accounting, Finance & Procurement, Financial Planning & Analytics and Marketing Analytics for Head Quarters, Region Europe, North America, International Operations & Global Service Center.
- Through data analytics and insights, the unit supports the decision making process of the stakeholders across IO and Head Quarters , spanning Marketing and Commercial effectiveness functions.
- Ambition is to mature into a one-stop for all Business analytics services for Marketing analytics and commercial effectiveness.
- Marketing Analytics aims at offering services across the sales, marketing and commercial spectrum to all geographies, by nurturing talent for our company in accordance with company way.
- The main purpose of our existence is to provide superior service to our stakeholders consistently and add value to the processes in terms of standardization and efficiency
- Model building and provide analytical and consulting services in designing, delivering and executing projects related to Commercial Effectiveness (CE)Prepare recurrent reports of market analysis & insights and ensure on time delivery
- Share insights with the stakeholders as a result of the analyses
- Complete ownership of the deliverables from end-to-end with a mind-set of continuous improvement and share recommendations with the manager
- Drive pilot projects, track & monitor progress and ensure future stabilization
- Ensure superior customer satisfaction by delivering high end quality support
Main job tasks:
- Use strong quantitative and analytic abilities to integrate and analyse data (Pharma-specific)Develop and implement models relate to Incentive compensation, other field force effectiveness areas
- Processing various data files into useful analyses for Marketing and Commercial Effectiveness (CE)
- Develop custom analysis tools in a variety of programming languages and applications such as Advanced Excel, SAS, VBA, Powerpoint, Access & SAP system (Business Warehouse or Business Objects) and IMS databases (Xponent, NPA, MIDAS)
- Conduct quality check of various reports and analysis related to Marketing and CE
- Ensure documentation (process guideline) is recorded and maintained to deliver high quality projects
- Prepare presentation and participate in meetings to deliver results and make recommendations
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes
- Ad hoc reporting activities and active participation
- Independently execute tasks/projects with minimal supervision
- Train junior team members and manage the operations for the assigned team members
- Develop operating manuals for the deliverables that have been assigned
- Graduate/Master s Degree (preferably within quantitative/management discipline) from a well-recognized institute
- Under-graduate degree in Pharma (BPharm), Science/Biotechnology (BSc), Engineering (BTech)
- Good academic track records and grades1+ years of experience in Pharma industry with commercial effectiveness experience would be a plus
- Ability to translate business problems into most efficient and effective analysis plan; execute the analysis including data pull, data preparation
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with different stakeholders, primarily with customers, vendors, consultants and project teams.
- Consulting experience is a plus
- Experience in leveraging IMS databases (MIDAS, Xponent, NPA, etc), hospital/account-based targeting and segmentation methods
- Strong strategic and analytical capabilities, with demonstrated experience in analyzing complex situations, collecting data
- Effectively synthesizing the analytics/data to form a complete, cohesive picture
- Must have: Strong hold on SAS, SQL, VBA and advanced excel
- Working level knowledge of IMS databases Xponent, Plantrak, NPA, MIDASPlus: SAP (Business Warehouse or Business Objects)
Working with Us:
- We create value by putting patients first.
- Every ten seconds two people are diagnosed with diabetes, and more than 371 million people worldwide need us.
- Working here is not just a way to make a living, but a way to make a difference.
Find a Job Find Candidates