This job is currently Archived,
Associate Archivist - Intern Skokie United States,
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 08 June 2017
- For nearly 70 years, our company employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies.
- When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe.
- Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform.
- In return, we ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
- We are seeking an experienced Intern for our Safety Assessment site.
- Responsible for routine laboratory procedures (e.g., animal care, facility cleaning, labeling, lab support basic procedures, etc.), facility/grounds keeping, and/or other administrative/IT functions, as assigned.
The following are minimum requirements related to the Intern position.
- May perform area support cleaning, study set up, laboratory administrative functions, and/or basic animal husbandry.
- May clean rooms and/or facility to include possible handling of bio hazard materials.
- May assist with use of balances and other laboratory equipment.
- May perform basic facility/grounds keeping functions.
- May perform administrative functions in various departments, including IT.
- Use Good Laboratory Practice Regulations (GLP), SOP s and company policies when performing all job functions.
- Perform all other related duties as assignedassigned.
About Safety Assessment Business
- Our company is committed to helping our partners expedite their preclinical drug development with exceptional safety assessment services, state-of-the-art facilities and expert regulatory guidance. From individual specialty toxicology and IND enabling studies to tailored packages and total laboratory support, our deeply experienced team can design and execute programs that anticipate challenges and avoid roadblocks for a smooth, efficient journey to market.
- Each year approximately 120 investigational new drug (IND) programs are conducted in our Safety Assessment facilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet
Find a Job Find Candidates