This job is currently Archived,
Associate Animal Care Technician - United States
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 13 June 2017
- Assist in the day to day operations of the facility. Assist in the day to day operations of the facility.
- Work with chickens in a physically team environment.
- Bird tasks involve receipt, general care, feeding, inoculations, test bleeding and harvests.
- Other tasks include housekeeping, house recycling, grounds maintenance and any other required work.
- Weekend and holiday work as needed; occasional overtime.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with receipt of birds.
- Feed & provide general care of birds.
- Move birds as needed
- Monitor feed levels in Senior Group Leader’s absence
- Participate in bird inoculations and harvests.
- Weigh chickens as needed
- Perform housekeeping duties
- Recycle chicken rooms
- Perform basic grounds maintenance and upkeep as needed.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
Education: High school diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D.).
Experience: Must be able to lift/move up to 30 pounds and up tp 60 pounds occasionally.
Other: Valid driver’s license.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet