This job is currently Archived,
Associate ABA - Marketing Analytics - Regional Support Bengaluru India,
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- Are you a person with innovative thinking and proactive attitude with continuous improvement as one of your career objectives?
- Join our Finance Team and get a life-changing career!
About the department:
- Marketing Analytics is a part of GSC Finance and was founded in June 2013 with the idea of establishing a team consisting of dedicated marketing and analytics professionals.
- Through data analytics and insights, the unit supports the decision making process of the stakeholders across IO (International Operations) and Head Quarters, spanning Marketing and Commercial effectiveness functions.
- Ambition is to mature into a one-stop for all Business analytics services for Marketing analytics and commercial effectiveness.
- Marketing Analytics aims at offering services across the sales, marketing and commercial spectrum to all geographies, by nurturing talent for our company in accordance with the company way.
- The main purpose of our existence is to provide superior service to our stakeholders consistently and add value to the processes in terms of standardisation and efficiency
- Support the Commercial Planning & Launch Office on coordinating the launches of company products
- Share insights with the stakeholders as a result of any analyses
- Complete ownership of the deliverables from end-to-end with a mind-set of continuous improvement and share recommendations with the manager
- Drive pilot projects, track & monitor progress and ensure future stabilization
- Ensure superior customer satisfaction by delivering high end quality support
Main job tasks:
- Responsible for data load & validation of launch roll-out tool
- Follow-up and update launch status on latest product launches and ensure coordination on Product Supply and Global Launch Office deliverables
- Prepare presentations for NN senior management for overview of product launch
- Support launch funding financial planning and follow-up in Region
- Run SAP queries in alignment with Finance Operations data
- Correlation of data/analyses with the implications of the branded product in the marketplace
- Support planning and execution of Launch Plans (LAPs), across all therapy areas (Diabetes, Obesity and Biopharm)
- Support standardisation, benchmarking and better practice development in Region Europe
- Develop custom analysis tools in a variety of programming languages and applications such as Advanced Excel, VBA, Powerpoint, Access & SAP system (Business Warehouse or Business Objects) and IMS databases (MIDAS)Independently execute tasks/projects with minimal supervision
- Prepare presentations and participate in meetings to deliver results and make recommendations
- Ensure documentation is recorded and maintained to deliver high quality projects.
- Develop operating manuals for the deliverables that have been assigned
- Masters Degree (preferably within quantitative/management discipline) from a well-recognized institute
- Under-graduate degree in Pharma (BPharm), Science/Biotechnology (BSc), Engineering (BTech)
- Good academic track records and grades3+ years of relevant experience in Pharma industry.
- Consulting experience would be a plus.
- Ability to translate business problems into most efficient and effective analysis plan; execute the analysis including data pull, data preparation
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with different stakeholders, primarily with customers, vendors, consultants and project teams.
- Consulting experience a plus.Experience in leveraging IMS databases (MIDAS)Strong strategic and analytical capabilities, with demonstrated experience in analysing complex situations, collecting data, effectively synthesizing the analytics/data to form a complete, cohesive picture
- Must have: Proficiency in Advanced Excel, VBA & PowerPoint
- Preferred: Knowledge of SAP (Business Warehouse or Business Objects)
- Plus: Experience in leveraging other IMS databases (MIDAS, Xponent, etc)
Find a Job Find Candidates