Assoc Director, Clinical Research - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The prospective candidate oversees execution of clinical imaging in existing company clinical trials.
- Identifies new clinical imaging solutions to drug development challenges and establishes their technical and business value, and their utility to support drug development programs in multiple therapeutic areas. Experience in Neurology area is highly preferred
- This individual, along with clinical and operational teams, manages appropriate validation, development and deployment of current and emerging clinical imaging technologies.
- Provides expert consultancy on appropriate application of imaging bio marker technology in the design of clinical trials.
- Will use internal and external expertise/resources, contractors and key opinion leaders optimally for development and efficient execution of imaging technology strategies. Liaise with clinical teams and external scientific bodies.
- PhD or MD-PhD with at least 10 years experience in applying imaging to drug development
- Extensive technical and clinical experience in quantitative clinical imaging technologies, in areas such as, but not limited to, MRI, molecular imaging, CT, and ultrasound
- Understanding of technology cycles and the ability to identify novel technologies and develop plans for practical implementation in an industrial research setting
- Thorough understanding of next generation imaging technologies and those most likely to deliver impact
- Evidence of impact through identification and championing of new scientific initiatives
- Evidence of ability to problem solve and influence in complex experimental designs
- Evidence of scientific leadership role with responsibility for research project delivery
- Strong inter-personal relationship skills with ability to work in diverse teams
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical expertise in a multidisciplinary scientific environment.
- Strong and effective communication skill
PhD or MD or MD-PhD
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
Job Segment: Biotech, Manager, Biology, R&D, Science, Management, Research