Assoc. Dir, Fin. Planning & Analysis - United States
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where our company has codified its 125-year legacy.
- Our company's success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
- Our company's Financial organization helps plan and analyze the resources that allow us to continue advancing medical innovation around the world.
- This team of attentive, exacting individuals prepares and organizes financial assets in order to drive our company’s momentum towards providing the world with an evolving, diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines, and animal health products that fuel global wellness.
- Primarily responsible for all aspects of financial evaluation and analysis of proposed acquisitions, divestitures, licensing arrangements, and other potential strategic investment opportunities for global transactions in Human Health and Animal Health.
- This position requires the understanding of applicable financial analysis techniques and accounting principles, effective problem solving, communication skills and knowledge of company products and organization. Receives project assignments and guidance on objectives from the Directors in Financial Evaluation & Analysis.
Education Minimum Requirement:
- BS/BA required, preferably in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- MBA in Finance preferred.
Required Experience and Skills:
A minimum of 3 years expertise with financial modeling techniques in an Excel-based environment.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in a business related role, preferably in financial analysis.
- Solid knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles as it relates to valuation.
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time