Asso. Manager, Clinical Data Management Job - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Under the direction of the applicable management, the Clinical Data Associate Manager (CDM) is responsible for executing end to end data management activities pertaining to clinical trials, including but not limited to; data management tool and system development, validation and maintenance, data collection, data integrity review and reconciliation, query management, medical coding, and database lock preparation, in compliance with MSD Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ICH-GCP guidelines
1. At least B.A. or B.S. degree, preferably in Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Biological Sciences, or health care related discipline.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Self-motivated, excellent in work planning and time management.
2. Fluent oral and written English skills.
3. Good sense and awareness of regulations and policies.
4. Able to work under pressure and in a changing environment with flexibility.
5. Good communication skills with the ability to communicate with both the technical and business areas.
Job: Clinical Data Management Job Title:Mgr, Clinical Data Mgmt
Primary Location: APAC-CN-11-Beijing
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Clinic, Database, Manager, Data Management, Medical, Technology, Healthcare, Management, Data