- Our company is one of the world’s largest Contract Research Organisations with more than 11,000 employees throughout 70 facilities in 16 countries and a market leader in the provision of product development services.
- We take a passionate approach to improving human and animal health.
- Our company is uniquely designed to meet the needs of our clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Veterinary Medicine and Agrochemical sectors.
- Our Chemistry Department currently has an exciting career opportunity for an Assistant Technician.
- Responsibility for a range of laboratory tasks including equipment maintenance, preparation of reagents, maintenance of facilities and assisting with research conducted within the department.
Applicants should have:
- At least 5 Standard Grades (including Maths, English and a science subject) or equivalent.
- A keen interest in science.
- Good communication skills, the ability to pay close attention to detail and a positive and constructive approach to working in a busy laboratory environment are essential.
Pay, Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package: pension plan, life assurance, annual bonus arrangement
- Excellent career development & training opportunities.
- Humane Care Initiative: CRL is a worldwide leader in the humane care of laboratory animals.
- Company & Team Volunteer Days: get paid to participate in One Day, company Corporate Social Responsibility Program.
- Employee Engagement programming: Various social programming and events such as on-site team building, charity fundraising days, holiday festivities and ice cream days in the summer!
- Subsidised Staffroom.
- Free onsite car parking.