This job is currently Archived,
Assistant Technician - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 14 May 2017
Department Marketing Statement
- Our company is one of the world’s largest Contract Research Organisations with more than 11,000 employees throughout 70 facilities in 16 countries and a market leader in the provision of product development services.
- We take a passionate approach to improving human and animal health.
- Our company is uniquely designed to meet the needs of our clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Veterinary Medicine and Agrochemical sectors.
- Our Chemistry Department currently has an exciting career opportunity for an Assistant Technician.
Our Department of Chemistry provides support to the above sectors by developing and applying analytical methods for the measurement of agrochemicals and veterinary pharmaceuticals in a variety of matrices.
- Responsibility for a range of laboratory tasks including equipment maintenance, preparation of reagents, maintenance of facilities and assisting with research conducted within the department.
Applicants should have:
- At least 5 Standard Grades (including Maths, English and a science subject) or equivalent.
- A keen interest in science.
- Good communication skills, the ability to pay close attention to detail and a positive and constructive approach to working in a busy laboratory environment are essential.
Pay, Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package: pension plan, life assurance, annual bonus arrangement
- Excellent career development & training opportunities.
- Humane Care Initiative: CRL is a worldwide leader in the humane care of laboratory animals.
- Company & Team Volunteer Days: get paid to participate in One Day, company Corporate Social Responsibility Program.
- Employee Engagement programming: Various social programming and events such as on-site team building, charity fundraising days, holiday festivities and ice cream days in the summer!
- Subsidised Staffroom.
- Free onsite car parking.