- Our company is one of the world’s largest Contract Research Organisations with more than 10,000 employees in 26 countries and a market leader in the provision of product development services.
- We take a passionate approach to improving human and animal health.
- Our company is uniquely designed to meet the needs of our clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Veterinary Medicine and Agrochemical sectors.
- At our world class facility, our Analytical Chemistry Department currently has an exciting career opportunity for two Assistant Technicians.
- Working as an Assistant Technician you’ll join a team responsible for providing formulation and analytical methodology and analytical support to external clients and internal customers.
Duties and responsibilities include:-
- Monitoring and maintaining levels of consumable products
- Ensuring the cleanliness and operational condition of laboratory equipment and apparatus as required
- Maintaining the laboratory in a clean, tidy and presentable fashion
- Preparing study files, labelling pots/vials
- Preparing laboratory reagents
- Conducting Quality Control checks if required
- Communicating and working effectively as part of a team
- Working to agreed deadlines
Applicants should have:-
- A minimum of 5 National 4s (or equivalent)
- Effective organizational skills and time management
- Good problem solving skills
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package: pension plan and life assurance.
- Excellent career development & training opportunities.
- Humane Care Initiative: CRL is a worldwide leader in the humane care of laboratory animals.
- Company & Team Volunteer Days: get paid to participate in One Day, our company's Social Responsibility Program.
- Employee Engagement programming: Various social programming and events such as on-site team building, charity fundraising days, holiday festivities and ice cream days in the summer!
- Subsidised Staffroom.
- Free onsite car parking.