Assistant Quality, Labeling & Interface Management (m/f) - Germany
- Time and resource management
- Supporting senior staff of this division in all organizational and administrative duties
- Independent planning, coordination, organization, preparation, and follow-up of meetings, regular appointments, and events
- Drafting and preparation of presentations, reports, and other documents relevant to the division
- Carrying out conventional secretarial duties, such as internal and external communication with correspondence and filing, travel planning and expense calculation, as well as administration
- Maintaining data and documents in IT systems relevant to the division
- Carrying out project activities independently
- Covering for the assistant to the head of the GRD division
- A degree in a commercial or technical subject
- Alternatively, adequate commercial training with suitable professional development will suffice
- 1–2 years experience in secretarial duties, carrying out complex activities, or a similar role
- Good command of common software applications; high level of expertise in MS Office in particular
- Very good knowledge of English
- High level of motivation and flexibility
- Independent, reliable, and structured working methods
- Very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Professional and presentable demeanor
- Complete confidentiality and loyalty
Career with a purpose:
- Over 200,000 people across the globe work at our company to provide better medicine for more people.
- Our independent business segments offer a wide spectrum of products and services in the health sector.
- We offer you the opportunity to make a difference with your career – and to become part of our impressive growth story.
- Our corporate culture for “entrepreneurs in an enterprise” where you can quickly take on responsibility.
- Profit-sharing, long-term accounts for your future plans and other benefits which meet individual needs.