Assistant Project Manager, Project Management Office - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a leading global provider of in vitro diagnostics.
- We have an established track record for providing high-quality products and services to the global clinical laboratory and immunohematology communities.
- Our company has approximately 3,800 employees, serving customers in more than 120 countries.
- We are recruiting and retaining the best and brightest around the world.
- People who are performance driven, want to make a difference and who help us grow our leadership position in a changing marketplace.
- The power to re imagine starts with empowered people.
- People who are empowered to grow and given the chance to succeed in ways they hadn’t thought possible before.
- Our purpose is simple: to improve and save lives with diagnostics.
- We do that by re-imagining what’s possible. It’s what defines us.
The Career Potential:
- Our company is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics.
- To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures.
- As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before.
- There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at our company.
- More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
- Responsible for leading strategic deal negotiation with external partners and establish new project to fulfill the partnership
- Define objectives, standards, process and approaches to drive successful result of complex partnership project and measure key performance indicators of quality, scope, schedule, budgets and benefits, etc.
- Lead project team to implement and monitor the progress of project to ensure the project proceeds according to the planned schedule and direction. Identity, evaluate and solve potential risks, barriers and contingencies that could negatively impact project implementation
- Responsible for facilitation, coordination and communication with company internal global R&D team and other functional departments in the process of partnered new product development. Plan, allocate and monitor the utilization of proper resource to different stakeholders.
- Undergraduate Degree the Life Sciences, Finance or Business Administration are preferred
- At least 3-5 years of industry/consulting experience in various commercial and/or corporate staffing functions like strategic planning or business development.
- Experience with management of partnerships, post-deal execution preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in:
- Project management skills
- Presentation skills
- Partnership management skills.
- Understanding of the IVD new product development and commercialization process and its financial and strategic implications for the company.
- Ability to interact with a broad range of internal and external functional stakeholders, including Business Fields, Legal, Quality, Regulatory and Commercial
- We are proud of the empowering, inclusive and innovative culture we are growing.
- Our team is passionate about our work, and brings deep knowledge, industry experience and diverse thinking that drive results, making our company a place to grow your career.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.