Assistant Clinical Trial Operations Rotterdam Netherlands,
Specialized team of scientists
Viroclinics Biosciences is a leader in the strongly growing and very dynamic market of diagnostic services companies. As a service organization we offer serological, virus-based and molecular analyses of any type of sample and combine this with a global logistics service network. We have customers from all over the world and our analyses encompass many types of viruses.
Professionalism and high quality standards are hallmarks of our organization. We are ISO15189 accredited and comply with worldwide regulatory standards to enable our customers to file and launch new drug applications in Europe and the USA. Our company is steadily growing and in recent months we obtained several new requests to participate in global phase-2 and phase-3 drug development programs and we obtained a large 4-years contract to help improving vaccines with a global health impact.
We are dynamic and diverse and are now offering a fascinating opportunity for a professional who likes to take initiative, is highly motivated to achieve, has focus on results, flexibility and is willing to learn and cooperate. We are looking for an
Assistant Clinical Trial Operations
In this position you are involved in the daily tasks related to Clinical Trial Operations and Clinical Logistics of clinical studies. You will be working in a motivated team with other assistants of the Clinical Trial Operations unit. We expect a positive working attitude and a great commitment to complete the projects successfully.
Your responsibilities will include the following, but are not limited to:
- operating the Viroclinics Helpdesk (24/7 in shifts)
- updating study-specific databases with sample data received from our processing laboratories
- performing daily quality checks on study-specific databases
- performing reconciliations on study-specific databases
- performing re-trainings of investigators/clinical sites via phone/email
- communicating with clinical sites on a daily basis via phone/email
- construction of laboratory sampling kits
- handling all administrative tasks involved in clinical studies
Your competences are highly service and customer orientated, good communicative skills,
Find a Job Find Candidates