Assistant Clinical Project Manager II - United States
Assists Clinical Project Managers with project administration by:
- Drafting project documents
- Reviewing and editing project presentations
- Participating in project meetings, conference calls, and training calls
- Reading and understanding project protocol documents
- Acting as a liaison with cross-functional team members to ensure timely completion of all study deliverables.
- Reporting study needs and issues
Assists Clinical Project Managers in maintaining, reviewing and communicating project progress by:
- Monitoring internal data flow to ensure completion of tasks within agreed upon timeframes
- Responding to inquiries in a professional, courteous and timely manner
- Communicating with clients regarding project status
- Verifying protocol imaging requirements are met and queries appropriately identified
- Serving as acting Project Manager in the absence of the assigned Project Manager
- Mentoring, guiding and supporting the Operations team, including providing feedback to Operations Manager for performance appraisals
Ensures the development and adherence to project timelines as they relate to therapeutic processes by:
- Following up on outstanding items including missing data, incomplete paperwork, etc.
- Assisting in tracking and resolving of client issues
- Serving as additional point of contact to client, sites, sponsors, etc.
- Keeping supervisor advised of current issues
Maintains Quality Service and Departmental Standards by:
- Reading, understanding and adhering to organizational Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Executing technical and clinical functions as required by the study protocol in accordance with Bioclinica’s GCP’s, ICH and FDA Guidelines
- Participating in the modification of company SOPs and/or Process Documents related to the therapeutic team
- Reviewing and providing recommendations to management on operational procedures, and by participating in process improvement initiatives.
Contributes to team effort by:
- Helping others to achieve results
- Performing other duties as assigned
Maintains Technical Knowledge by:
- Attending and participating in applicable company-sponsored training
- Ability to work in group setting and independently; ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Excellent attention and orientation toward meticulous work
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Goal oriented
- Ability to project and maintain a professional and positive attitude
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Programs preferred
- 1 – 2 year experience working with clinical trials and/or within pharmaceutical environment preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required or commiserate experience level.