Assistant Clinical Project Manager II - Germany
- Our company is looking for intelligent, creative and dedicated professionals to join our growing team.
- We are a company that values technical excellence, teamwork and a commitment to success.
- We employ cutting edge technology to provide our customers with industry leading solutions and are currently seeking to fill the position of Assistant Clinical Project Manager II to work out of our office.
Assists Clinical Project Managers with project administration by:
- Drafting project documents
- Reviewing and editing project presentations
- Participating in project meetings, conference calls, and training calls
- Reading and understanding project protocol documents
- Acting as a liaison with cross-functional team members to ensure timely completion of all study deliverables.
- Reporting study needs and issues
Assists Clinical Project Managers in maintaining, reviewing and communicating project progress by:
- Monitoring internal data flow to ensure completion of tasks within agreed upon time-frames
- Responding to inquiries in a professional, courteous and timely manner
- Communicating with clients regarding project status
- Verifying protocol imaging requirements are met and queries appropriately identified
- Serving as acting Project Manager in the absence of the assigned Project Manager
- Mentoring, guiding and supporting the Operations team, including providing feedback to Operations Manager for performance appraisals
Ensures the development and adherence to project timelines as they relate to therapeutic processes by:
- Following up on outstanding items including missing data, incomplete paperwork, etc.
- Assisting in tracking and resolving of client issues
- Serving as additional point of contact to client, sites, sponsors, etc.
- Keeping supervisor advised of current issues
Maintains Quality Service and Departmental Standards by:
- Reading, understanding and adhering to organizational Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Executing technical and clinical functions as required by the study protocol in accordance with our company’s GCP’s, ICH and FDA Guidelines
- Participating in the modification of company SOPs and/or Process Documents related to the therapeutic team
- Reviewing and providing recommendations to management on operational procedures, and by participating in process improvement initiatives.
- Helping others to achieve results
- Performing other duties as assigned
Maintains Technical Knowledge by:
- Attending and participating in applicable company-sponsored training
- Bachelor’s Degree required or commiserate experience level.
- Ability to work in group setting and independently; ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Excellent attention and orientation toward meticulous work
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Goal oriented
- Ability to project and maintain a professional and positive attitude
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Programs preferred
- 1 – 2 year experience working with clinical trials and/or within pharmaceutical environment preferred