Assistant Chief Technology Officer 80% (M/F) - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company focuses on products that address increasing resistance and non-response to current treatment options in the therapeutic areas of bacterial infections, fungal infections and cancer. The company uses the integrated research, development and commercial operations to discover, develop and commercialize innovative pharmaceutical products to meet the medical needs of patients with serious and potentially life-threatening conditions.
- To strengthen our Technical Operations Department, we are looking for a Assistant Chief Technology Officer.
- Administration of contracts, handling and administration of numbering system as well as updating controlling contracting system and budget list
- Numbering and controlling of contracts and invoices
- Controlling rolling forecasts for project budgets
- Assembling accruals
- Organizing meetings, travels and applying for visa for all members of Technical Operations
- Accounting for travelling expenses
- Coordination of appointments
- Corresponding with both domestic and international business partners
- Commercial diploma (e.g. commercial apprenticeship or commercial college) or an equivalent education
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience as administrative assistant in an international environment, basic understanding of the pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
- The ideal candidate is very well organized, flexible, able to multi-task and to work under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems carefully, initiatively and creatively
- Able to work independently with team orientation
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural, multifunctional environment, fluent in English and German, written and spoken
- Good IT-user skills in MS-Office, especially in Excel
We offer an interesting and varied work environment in a dynamic future-oriented enterprise with a highly motivated team, a competitive salary and benefits.