Assistant Chief Medical Officer 50% (M/F) - Switzerland
- Our company focuses on products that address increasing resistance and non-response to current treatment options in the therapeutic areas of bacterial infections, fungal infections and cancer.
- The company uses the integrated research, development and commercial operations to discover, develop and commercialize innovative pharmaceutical products to meet the medical needs of patients with serious and potentially life-threatening conditions.
- To strengthen our Development Department, we are looking for a highly motivated Assistant Chief Medical Officer 50% (M/F)
- Provide all administrative and secretarial support to the Chief Medical Officer as well as to other functions of the departmentlist
- Prepare contracts and work orders and manage contract management systems
- Support the preparation of accruals and budgeting process
- Schedule internal and external meetings, telephone and video conferences as well as events (in house and offsite) and coordinate related arrangements
- Coordinate and prepare internal department meetings, record and distribute meeting minutes
- Organize business trips, which includes flight bookings, hotel reservations, ensure visa procedures and process invoices and travel expenses
- Set-up of conference rooms / catering and take care of internal and external visitors
- Deputize for Assistant Chief Technology Officer
- Commercial diploma (e.g. commercial apprenticeship or commercial college) or an equivalent education
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as administrative assistant in an international environment, basic understanding of the pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
- Good knowledge in budget and accrual management is desirable
- The ideal candidate is able to work proactively, independently and is a very good team player at the same time
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems carefully, initiatively and creatively
- Open minded personality, who is very well-organized, flexible and able to multi-task as well as to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English and German, written and spoken
- Good IT-user skills in MS-Office programs, especially in Word, Excel and Power Point
We offer an interesting and varied work environment in a dynamic future-oriented enterprise with a highly motivated team, a competitive salary and benefits.