Assistant Business Development (f/m) 100% - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a Swiss pharmaceutical company with affiliates in Germany, Ukraine, Russia, Dubai and Panama and currently more than 1,300 employees globally.
- Our company develops, manufactures and internationally markets well-proven and innovative pharmaceuticals in novel drug delivery forms.
- In the course of the growth and development of our market position we would like to further reinforce our team.
- Diary management of internal and external meetings, telephone and video conferences
- Participating in department meetings incl. preparation of the protocol
- Travel organization incl. VISA and international registration procedures for the whole Commercial Team
- Assist in managing workload, helping to organize and manage the diary and providing support for tasks as directed
- Work with other colleagues as directed in the organization of company/country manager and team events
- Responsibility to track the credit card statement and incoming invoices
- Ensures internal service standards are met when coordinating work across departments
- Commercial apprenticeship with at least 5 years of work experience as Assistant
- Experience in a pharmaceutical industry would be an asset
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good computer skills – MS Office applications exp. Word and Excel
- Able to work in an international and interdisciplinary environment
- Team player and good communication skills
- Fluent in German and English (written and oral) any further languages is of advantage
- Target oriented personality and able to work under pressure and on multiple tasks simultaneously